Nechura - The Descent Nechura - The Descent

I like it. It reminds me of Mirror's Edge.

Deluded Perception (ft. Amy L) Deluded Perception (ft. Amy L)

Spoken word and stuff

Excellent production values going on here, as usual. Good job on that, but during the main verse the vocals felt buried under everything else that was going on. That formant synth/sample was especially distracting.

I think this would be close to perfect if you pulled things back a bit. :D

Thundaga Thundaga

Very nice!

You have a wide range of sounds going on here. It all merges together nicely...hard to believe it was made with default FL stuff! :D

garlagan responds:

thanks Rig! your entry sounds really good btw, clean and tight!

xKore - Beast Mode xKore - Beast Mode

Oh hai

Freakin awesome, good sir. Massive, I assume? I have it, but haven't really used it. Maybe I oughta give it more of a shot if you can make stuff like this with it.

Also, I have some ideas...can I remix it? ;3

xKore responds:

shure

It Came From Outer Space It Came From Outer Space

This must be Quarl's alt

You sure love those piano stabs, lol

Sounds good man. I'm gonna try some dumbstep too. With my OWN alt. :3

Laqur responds:

welp, if your feeling generous let me know where to find that alt sometime. also, i can't seem to get over those half step stabs. i still like em :/

Gavin A - That Sound Gavin A - That Sound

Good work!

Good choice of sounds and good mixing. Everything shines through very well. The only things I'd change would be the stereo separation effect you have on a few arps and pads - they just seem to pop out TOO much from the mix, and distract from the rest of the song - and I'd make the sub bass more powerful.

But yeah, great job, keep it up!

SpK*) - doesnotcompute. FINAL SpK*) - doesnotcompute. FINAL

Excellent work.

Did you make this all with just the Amen break? The previous version of your song was. In any case, it's amazing sound design and composition. You don't hear many 7/4 time songs in the AP. Very Aphex Twin.

Best entry in the competition, in my humble opinion.

RD2010: Energy Glitch [Cut] RD2010: Energy Glitch [Cut]

I hear my samples!

Oh yes.

Sounds pretty good, but it could use even more bass fun. Right now it's all about the melody and the same three chords repeating. Try changing it up every now and then with a chord change.

the best dubstep loop ever! the best dubstep loop ever!

Extremely simplistic

Sounds like someone figured out how to use LFOs with 3xOsc's cutoff. It sounds wayyyy too plain. Get yourself more stuff going on - more effects on the bass, extra percussion, some compression over the whole thing, etc. 3xOsc is great for bass - I use it all the time for my stuff. But you need to experiment with it more if you want to keep me interested.

superuberinsaneausm responds:

i really didnt have the time to add vocal samples

MechaKnight [EC] MechaKnight [EC]

It does what it says on the tin

It is, indeed, a fun little chiptune creation. I think it could be even MORE chiptune-y though...I don't hear any bitcrushing! Where's the bitcrushing? Needs more bitcrushing.

Yeah, add some bitcrushing and some epic arpeggios. Other than that, sounds good! Nice melody and chord progression, and I like where you put the loop point.

EmperorCharlemagne responds:

Lol, you're right!

I'll definitely have those incorporated in the next song I'm making. This was I suppose more of an homage than an actual recreation, because I need to snoop around for some more VSTs etc to get a real good sound.

Thanks for the suggestions!