You are a...... You are a......

Ok why not

You are a gigantic bastard who likes to run from mufflers

Kill Me! Kill Me!

Great original gameplay!

I played through the whole thing in one sitting. Very well done, great puzzles, but the sound effects got kinda annoying and the whole thing was too short. But still, great job on the concept.

Cave of Wonders Cave of Wonders

Took me a while...

...but I finally beat the damn game. It was a real bitch to complete before you added the lives and checkpoints. But yeah, good job otherwise. Great art as usual.

I must say, I like the extra stuff you added for people who got all the medals. :D

STS 2 Reloaded STS 2 Reloaded

Amusing.

I was amused for a brief period of time. I assume you created this game to amuse people for brief periods of time. It works.

But it needs more grafix.

Super-Saiyan-Andy responds:

I love you Rig.

How I Buy Petrol? How I Buy Petrol?

Great game!

By far the best sirtom flash out there. Very good job. Graphics were simple but engaging, dialogue was entertaining, and gameplay was fun.

Sirtom - The truth behind Sirtom - The truth behind

Oh noes!

Why oh why did I phone the police? :C

Ragnarokia responds:

It was all your fault :)

Sirtom93 - The Game! Sirtom93 - The Game!

Zomg

Deckheadtottie and I should be driving the police car :C

JaY11 responds:

Maybe!

Maybe it shall be added some day...Probably not :P

stickBrix stickBrix

Awesome work!

I was wondering when this would be released, and it's finally here! Yay! Awesome!

This is a great game to spend time on instead of doing homework. Clever idea with the little guys on the bricks. Great work, man!

ALSO I LIEK THE TITLE SCREEN MUSIC LOL

also "rig face"

Lochie responds:

rig face is the best cheat ever.

Thanks for the 10. <3

Gordon Freeman:SoundBoard Gordon Freeman:SoundBoard

Epic win!

But I wanted to hear his more famous clips: "Move your fat ass, Alyx", "You wouldn't know...you're an NPC" and "Tighter than a headcrab". :C

GOOD WORK ANYWAYS.

Space Pips Space Pips

Good game...

...but this is the only flash game I played in which my keyboard and mouse would randomly freeze up and subsequently send my ship on a crash course with the enemy. If you were to fix that, my score would be higher.