View Profile Rig

11 game Reviews with Responses

All 24 Reviews

Amusing.

I was amused for a brief period of time. I assume you created this game to amuse people for brief periods of time. It works.

But it needs more grafix.

Super-Saiyan-Andy responds:

I love you Rig.

Oh noes!

Why oh why did I phone the police? :C

Ragnarokia responds:

It was all your fault :)

Zomg

Deckheadtottie and I should be driving the police car :C

JaY11 responds:

Maybe!

Maybe it shall be added some day...Probably not :P

Awesome work!

I was wondering when this would be released, and it's finally here! Yay! Awesome!

This is a great game to spend time on instead of doing homework. Clever idea with the little guys on the bricks. Great work, man!

ALSO I LIEK THE TITLE SCREEN MUSIC LOL

also "rig face"

Lochie responds:

rig face is the best cheat ever.

Thanks for the 10. <3

Porridge today, Gromit! Tuesday!

One of my favourite lines. :)

Good job on the game, and way to go with getting the game rights. I didn't know there was gonna be a new short until I played this game, now I'm gonna be tuning in on Christmas.

aardmananimations responds:

Thanks for the comments - you'll love the new film!

It worked

Now I know how to draw a cat! :D :D
And yeah, this tutorial took ages for me to write. Yeah. I spent hours on it. <_<

lols

Cryoma responds:

I love your tutorials!
How to draw a cow plz?

Nice game!

It's a really original game in the sense that you have certain targets to meet. There were some glitches, though - I put my mouse off the screen while it was ascending and the custom cursor wouldn't follow my mouse again, it stayed a screen below :(

But yeah, great job! Also, thanks for using my songs - my old account is crodian :3

Edwood-Grant responds:

Thanks I'm glad you liked it!

Wow! That's really interesting that I actually used songs from the same artist, only different nickname! Kudos to you I really liked them, I believe they suited well the ambient of the game :).

As for the glitches, yeah I know it's been something pretty hard to me to find that glitch, can't reproduce it, but still I will try to force the mouse placement so that doesn't repeat.

Thanks for your review

Nice!

This reminds me of the Impossible Quiz game, except not as impossible. Great original concept, can't wait for more! :D

KJR responds:

Thanks for the music! :)

Nice flash!

I have to admit, I never expected my song "Junk Food" to be used in any animations, let alone a flash like this. Very well-utilized. I liked the message at the end as well. Keep it up!

- Rig

Godlimations responds:

Thanks mate! I'm really starting to enjoy your music ey. I'm deeply considering making an animation based on your song stardust next year.

cheers man
P.

Good

But it moves way too quickly in some places...I barely had time to read it. Good job nonetheless, maybe the quality of the audio portal will improve. lol

Nav responds:

Thanks!! Yeah, I guess it does move a bit fast, but hey, there's a pause button for a reason ;)

"maybe the quality of the audio portal will improve. lol"

We can all dream.

The finer sound designer.

JP Neufeld @Rig