View Profile Rig

I HAVE WATCHED IT MANY TIMES
Seriously, I've traumatized many people with this thing. They love it too :D

MAKE MOAR

ahahahaha

I blasted this down the halls of my dorm at 1:30 AM. Twice.
There was silence...then lots of laughter.

LOL

What possessed you to use my 'Egg Sucker' song? You're awesome. And I liked your flash too, very original ending. Caught ME off guard, haha

Good stuff overall!

DikkopStudios responds:

Well I used ur song cuz it was exactly the length I needed (30 seconds).. I already finished the movie and I was looking for a song on NG. When I added it into my movie it fitted perfectly, really cool song BTW :D
Glad u liked it :))

Yay, controversy!

You've succeeded in polarizing the NG community with this vid. It has potential to be something big - although I'd still be surprised if it turned into the next Numa. Webcam dancing has been done before, but this one is very truly outrageous enough to be noticed.

I have the song stuck in my head now >:(

Viewtiful-Chris responds:

Let me help that.

JEM!
JEM IS EXCITEMENT- OOH JEM!
JEM IS ADVENTURE- OOH JEM!
GLAM AND GLITTER, FASHION AND FAME!
JEM! IS TRULY OUTRAGEOUS! TRULY, TRULY, TRULY, OUTRAGEOUS!

WHOA OOH OH JEM!

JEM! THE MUSIC'S CONTAGIOUS! OUTRAGEOUS!

Jem is my name, no one else is the same, JEM IS MY NAME!

Forget the misfit part. You think YOU'VE got this stuck in your head? I'VE WATCHED THIS A THOUSAND TIMES AT LEAST. Every thirty seconds I made a little adjustment I watched it again. But it's a good song, not like I'm Rick-Rolling myself.

However, me dancing NEVER GONNA GIVE YOU UP does seem appealing, but it would probably be instantly blammed!

lolz

I wanna be a cyborg too...pwease?
Nice flash, I lol'd. The guys I showed it too lol'd as well. Good use of the Audio Portal, by the way ;)

Can't wait to see what's next!

Yay!

Yay, it's here! Nice job on the flash, it's a good concept. The only major problem I had was the music quality - it's been compressed to smithereens :P
It'd be awesome if this was turned into a series or something :)

GloineFiodh responds:

Ha, I know. I dont know how to stream it without making it sound like crap. Sorry. Thanks for the 8!

Awesome!

I used this as an example in my Fine Arts class in one of my presentations. Great job! :D

untitled1234 responds:

Haha, nice. :D
What did people think of it? (PM?)

lulz

Awesome flash, very funny. And great job on the voiceovers! This oughta get high marks in the Treasure Hunt roundup. :D

Amazing

This is so far the most original Madness 07 flash I've seen. Great job! I loved the Brackenwood animation, and the Salad Fingers part made me laugh out loud. (Though I wonder how Bitey's doing...)
And I had no idea that you had used a song of mine till I opened this thing. Then I was like OMGWTFYAYYY!!1!

OblivionStudios responds:

That music was PERFECT, I couldn't believe how well it fit.

I thought it was a joke

But then I realized it wasn't.
Good stuff! You get better every time...and I kinda liked the roughness of the first episodes. This one seemed cleaner than the others. :|
Btw, I made a song recently that was inspired by your work. It's on NG - "Ghosts in the walls"
/shameless_plug

- Rig

The finer sound designer.

JP Neufeld @Rig