View Profile Rig

All 108 Audio Reviews

69 w/ Responses

Oo la la!

Great vocals, where are they from? Good mixing and mastering, I love that bass. Great job all around.

AeraDynamic responds:

Thank you sir, your word means much to me :) The vocals are from lucky star opening, go and watch a fansub!

*raises hand*

It's about the sad irony of Man's inhumanity to Man.

GET OUT THE HELL

This song is amazingly helltastic. I fully approve.

I wonder what ronay's doing nowadays? He's been sending me pictures of myself that he's drawn. D:

Father-of-Death responds:

I bet he is a billionaire from his 5,000,000,000 hit singles, or he's right outside your house looking at you, just waiting.......

Very nice!

It's crisp and clear, with everything having its own space within the mix. Good composition and arrangement, too...it's catchy!

I feel like a chunk of the frequency spectrum is missing, and it becomes more apparent when the drums come in around 2:00. Maybe you could add some sort of pad to fill the spaces? I dunno. It's in the lower-middle area, between 200 and 600 hertz. To my ears, anyway.

But otherwise, it sounds good. You should've sampled newgrounds.com/audio/listen/305947, lol.

xKore responds:

Yeah I understand what you mean with the missing chunk, I can hear it also, but the average frequency levels in har-bal show that area as filled, and the bass guitar and lower end of the strings are supposed to be filling it, but I'm not quite sure why I sounds like it's missing.

Cheers for the review duder.

Very nice!

This is a great song, and would've done better in the contest, but the sidechaining you have here silences the snare at time. It makes it lose all the power it might've had :(

Great work at finding sounds in those printers, though!

AWESOME

I've wanted to do a cover of this song for a while, but this one intimidates me D:

Excellent tune!

The production on this song is superb. A great chilling DnB bit. I really appreciate all the automation you're doing, it's the mark of someone who cares, lol.

Tasty!

Good battle, mate!

Father-of-Death responds:

YOUR PENIS IS HUUUUUUGE!!!

Nice tune!

If only you didn't have that horribly loud static in the background. And I think it would've sounded even better without the chorus. Otherwise, it's a great little tune! Very relaxing. Except for the static.

Awesome!

Sounds good, but a lot of it is just straight printer samples without modification, and the beginning sounds pretty boring. I'd give you more stars if you did more with the printers.

That cardboard bass sample you modified near the middle sounds awesome as hell though. I've gotta try that.

I really like that beat at the end and the one in the middle. It just needs more overall. Pads, processing, etc.

TUNEIT responds:

Heh, alright. Thanks man.
Well, i wanted to make something without synths and pads.

But yeah, i could have modified the printer sounds a little.

And thanks alot about what you said about the cardboard box sample =)

Tuneit

The finer sound designer.

JP Neufeld @Rig